Warranty terms are for Electronic components only. Items such as Software or Thermal Paste do not have any Warranty unless specifically mentioned.
- Product warranty terms will be that of the Manufacturer/Distributor in addition to the terms mentioned here.
- Warranty, if any, is given by the Reseller/Vendor on behalf of the Manufacturer/Supplier/Distributor so this Reseller/Vendor is not a direct party to Warranty in this regard.
- If the product was sold in good working condition at time of sale and not DOA (Dead on Arrival); then the Reseller/Vendor is not responsible for any defect which may appear later.
- Any problem which may appear later during use will be the matter of routine warranty procedure via Manufacturer/Distributor Service Center and cost to/from Service Center will be responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty starts from the date of invoice and not when the customer receives it unless the activation date is automatically noted by the Manufacturer.
- Repair or replacement is the sole discretion of the Manufacturer/Distributor/Reseller/Vendor.
- The duration of Warranty return can be 5-10 weeks and subject to Government Import/Export policy.
- The Manufacturer/Distributor/Reseller/Vendor reserves the right to reject any claim if the product/component is broken, serial number missing or tempered with, warranty stickers missing or tempered with or opened/repaired or shows sign of fire and burning, rusting or water damaged.
- The Manufacturer/Distributor/Reseller/Vendor reserves the right to reject any claim if the product/component original packaging and invoice is missing.
- The warranty does not cover periodic maintenance, repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, accidental damage, electrical surges, physical damage, damage or loss to software, damage or loss to data or storage media, damage from improper use or improper maintenance, damage from improper installation of software and/or hardware, repair or attempted repair of the product by non-authorized personnel, damage from accidents, power, humidity and from weather conditions of any kind such as liquid/water/fire or improper ventilation.
- The warranty also does not cover damage due to neglectful use or due to nestling of dust on fans or any other fan related issues.
- The Manufacturer/Distributor/Reseller/Vendor reserves the right to upgrade the component/product of customer on additional charge if the original component/product is no longer being maintained and manufactured or repaired by the same.
- Unless specifically noted, all Warranty claims after sales will be handled by the Distributor/Manufacturer Support Center/Service Center and Reseller/Vendor will only assist in the same.